|This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Archive Wiki by .|
|0.66s - 0.33s|
The Battleship is one of the drone-controlling classes in the game. However, this one is different. The drones this class uses are very small, half the size of a Base Drone. The player can only control half of the drones, but can control firing too. It is recommended to press E, since having a lot of drones around can always help. This class spawns 4 drones at a time, and does this up to 5 times per second.
See Class Tree
The Battleship consists of a circular hull with 4 special spawners perpendicular to the position of your mouse. The spawners however, are different from any previous design: they are curved.
This tank almost doesn't need strategies or tactics, just like the Auto 3 and Auto 5 classes. You just rely on the server to choose the priority target.
- Point your guns out: Although the drones will automatically seek out a target for you, it is still smart to point your gun to the nearest object. This will create a dense area of drones in front of you, instead of leaving your front exposed. Also, this will result in the initial firing speed boost being used optimally.
- Keep firing: Do not stop. Press E right away. Also, reload affects the number of drones you spawn, since they disappear after a non-upgradeable time. And more drones means more chance at winning.
- Set up an ambush: A variant to keep firing. If you are using the buff build, you can turn auto fire off, and let your prey come to you only to encounter a flurry of drones headed straight at them.
- Do not fight overlords or similar tanks: Due to the absence of damage and penetration, the drones of another overlord or related tank can power through straight to your hull.
- After the June 15th, 2016 update, the developer leaked an image of the next update which would include the Battleship. The picture shows that the Battleship has 8 drone spawners and an octagon hull.
- The battleship is named after a type of armored warship that is armed with heavy artillery and other defensive turrets.
|Tier 2||Flank Guard • Machine Gun • Sniper • Twin|
|Tier 3||Assassin • Auto 3 • Destroyer • Gunner • Hunter • Overseer • Quad Tank • Smasher • Trapper • Tri-Angle • Triple Shot • Twin Flank|
|Tier 4||Annihilator • Auto 5 • Auto Gunner • Auto Smasher • Auto Trapper • Battleship • Booster • Factory • Fighter • Gunner Trapper • Hybrid • Landmine • Manager • Mega Trapper • Necromancer • Octo Tank • Overlord • Overtrapper • Penta Shot • Predator • Ranger • Rocketeer • Skimmer • Spike • Sprayer • Spread Shot • Stalker • Streamliner • Tri-Trapper • Triple Twin • Triplet|
|Special||Dominator • Mothership|
|Mobs||Bosses||Defender • Fallen Overlord • Fallen Booster • Guardian • Summoner|
|Other||Arena Closer • Dominator|
|Triangles||Base Drone • Crasher • Drone|
|Other||Discontinued||Auto Tank • Machine Gun (v2) • Mega Smasher • Predator (old) • Sprayer (old) • X Hunter|