Bullet- or Shell(s), is the first type of projectile that an damage in-game. Bullet can be make (or fired) using guns (or barrels or turrets).
Here is the table show the number of bullets with stats of 0/0/0/7/7/7/0/0 required to kill a Tank with stats of 0/7/7/0/0/0/0/0:
Click 'expand' to show how many bullets are required to destroy the tanks stated above.
|Tank||Number of bullets required to kill a 0/7/7/0/0/0/0/0 Tank|
|Spread Shot (big bullet)||10|
|Flank Guard (frontal gun)||10|
|Flank Guard (rear gun)||10|
|Tri-Angle (frontal gun)||10|
|Booster (frontal gun)||10|
|Fighter (frontal gun)||10|
|Fighter (side gun)||13|
|Spread Shot (small bullets)||17|
|Gunner Trapper (bullets)||19|
|Auto 3||25 (not accurate)|
|Auto 5||25 (not accurate)|
|Auto Gunner (auto gun)||33|
|Auto Trapper (auto gun)||33|
|Auto Smasher (auto gun)||33|
|Tri-Angle (rear gun)||51|
|Booster (rear gun)||51|
|Fighter (rear gun)||51|
- All Snipers classes do the same damage.
- Flank Guard rear cannon is equal to frontal cannon
- Fighters side cannons are a little bit weaker than frontal cannon
- Tri-Angle, Booster and Fighter rear cannon is very weak
- Hunter and Predator do the same damage if the same amount of bullets hit.
- Spread Shot small bullets do the same damage as Penta Shot bullets.
- Twin does more damage than Twin Flank
- Octo tank does more damage than Triple Twin
- Gunner Trapper bullets are very strong compared to the small bullets of Gunner
Thanks u/Diepio_Player for the table and the information