|This article is about Domination gamemode. For the Dominators, see Dominator.|
- The goal is to control all 4 Dominators, large non-playable turrets located at the edges of the Pentagon Nest. The dominators are basically stationary Arena Closers with reduced Bullet Speed. * When a team has won the game, Arena Closers will spawn to close the server.
- The Dominators start in the contested state and will attack any player nearby. However, when it is killed, it becomes controlled by the team that dealt the final blow to the contested Dominator.
- When it is part of a team, it will only target the enemy team.
- The Dominator itself and the allied team cannot damage each other.
- However, if a controlled Dominator is destroyed, it will become contested again and the cycle recommences until all Dominators are part of the same team.
- If a Dominator is destroyed after the arena has been closed, it will cease to exist and leave a blank empty space.
- Both teams spawn at a random corner, but Blue always at the left and Red always right.
- There doesn't seem to be a 4 team variant of the Domination gamemode. (There might be though)
- This is the third gamemode and was added June 5th, 2016. This was the first gamemode that could be won by either the blue or the red team.
|Game mechanics||Game Modes||FFA • Survival • 2 Teams • 4 Teams • Domination • Tag Mode • Maze • Sandbox|
|Gameplay||Controls • Levels • Map • Score bar • Stat Upgrade • Class Tree|
|Tips||Basic Tips • Builds • Guides • Signals • Wiki editing|
|Technical||Servers • Penetration mechanism • Critical Damage mechanism|
|Removed features||Team DM • Mothership|
|Game-related||History||Changelog • Removed tanks|
|Diep.io related sites||Official diep.io Youtube channel • Official diep.io Facebook page • Unofficial diep.io Reddit subreddit|